Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) are an agreement between ISELLMAC, LLC (“RenewedMacs” or “us” or “we”) and you.It is your responsibility to read these terms and to understand them.
- USE OF WEBSITE. You may use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit material from the Website except as necessary for you to make person, non-commercial use of the Website.
- PROBHITIBED USES. You may not, and agree that you will not and will not attempt to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair its operation or that could interfere with any other party’s use of the Website;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the server on which the Website is hosted, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means other than an internet browser to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any material on or provided by the Website; or
- Use the Website or any information provided by the Website for the purpose of competing with the Website, or developing or supporting any product or service that competes with the Website or any product or service provided by RenewedMacs.
- HONESTY. RenewedMacs acts honestly and fairly in every transaction. We ask that you be honest and fair with us.
- NOTICE. RenewedMacs may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, general notice on this site, or other reliable method to the address you have provided us. It is your duty to keep your email address up to date, maintain a valid email address, and ensure that emails we send you are not filtered or stopped by spam filters or other types of email blocking functionalities.
- ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS. You agree to transact with us electronically. This means you agree to accept the Terms and Conditions and to transact any sale of your product with us by electronic means.
- TRADEMARKS. All content on RenewedMacs.com including, but not limited to, text, images, logos, videos, articles, design, and concepts are the exclusive property and solely owned by ISELLMAC, LLC. No content may be used or copied by any third party without written express consent from ISELLMAC, LLC.
- LIABILITY LIMITATION. IN NO EVENT WILL RENEWEDMACS, ITS AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EXCEPT AS MAY BE SET FORTH IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, NEITHER RENEWEDMACS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH US MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN A SEPARATE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, NEITHER WE NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH US REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless RenewedMacs, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your violation or breach of any representation or obligation under these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim.
- LEGAL ISSUES. Prior to litigation, user agrees to arbitration over any dispute or issue through the dispute resolution process offered by the Cincinnati Better Business Bureau (BBB). We maintain an A+ BBB rating and will work to resolve any issue amicably. RenewedMacs will not have any liability to user in excess of final quoted value as determined by RenewedMacs. In any event, RenewedMacs is not liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, or exemplary damages.
- LEGAL AUTHORITY. You represent and warrant to us that (a) you are legally capable to enter into contracts, (b) you are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself, (c) you will comply at all times with the Terms and Conditions and applicable law and (d) your use of the Website and any transactions that you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party. You further represent and warrant that the device you intend to sell is rightfully owned by you free and clear of all liens and/or encumbrances.
GOVERNING LAW. All matters relating to the Website and these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Ohio without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction).
Any legal suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or related to, these Terms and Conditions or the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Ohio in each case located in the City of Cincinnati and County of Hamilton, although we retain the right to bring any suit, action or proceeding against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. You waive any all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS. In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, RenewedMacs may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with RenewedMacs, RenewedMacs has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of RenewedMacs. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
- SEVERABILITY. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
- SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND TERMINATION. RenewedMacs reserves the right to update the terms from time to time as deemed necessary. All such updates are effective immediately when we post them. The user is responsible for reviewing the terms, and use of RenewedMacs.com confirms user’s consent to the terms. Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our services, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Website if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
- Limitation on Time. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY SERVICES OBTAINED VIA THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENDED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- QUESTIONS. If you have any questions or concerns please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.